No-Knead, No Rolling Liquid Roti

 No-Knead, No Rolling Liquid Roti


Hi, Every Welcome Back to my blog,

Today I gonna introduce my easy-to-make liquid roti and I would like to know what kind of breakfast menu did you make with all-purpose flour. For me, I always make roti for my family breakfast. Before I didn’t know how to make roti with easy way, kneading hardly, rolling until my arm are hurt, and then toasting on the stove. Every time when I made roti before, the whole body was covered with flour and rolled roti were stuck if I waited all the dough are completely rolled. If I sprinkled flour for unsticking, all of the surfaces of rolled rotis are hard.

This liquid is so easy to make and you can make it with a mixer, blender, or hand easily. After that, you can fry on the nonstick pan. How easy. This recipe is useful for busy bees and liquid dough roti is easily digestible in nature.



Ingredients

All-purpose flour       2Cup

Water                     2Cups

Butter (or) Oil           1Tbsp

Sugar                     1Tbsp

Salt                        1Tsp




Instructions

1.    Mix all ingredients and place a nonstick pan on the stove. Use medium heat while frying roti.

2.    If you think the dough is stick on the pan, use a little bit of butter or oil on the pan.

3.    Flip the other side if brown spots appear on one side. Keep pressing the edges while frying.

4.    Served homemade roti with bean curry, sour and spicy tomato curry for family breakfast.



Hsu Myat Oo

Comments